Wednesday, May 2, 2007

WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

ASSIGN YOURSELF: Powerpoint 3-6 slides on
How technology has changed Music, Photograpy
Video games and movies.

DO NOW:
LOG INTO QUIZSTAR-CH.12
I will read the chapter before the quiz

IN CLASS:
Read chapter
Take quiz
Finish powerpoint slides and post to your blog

19 comments:

Lucero said...

hey mrs. i really didn't get a very good grade cauze i got a 45
i think i didn't study 4 this one

bryan man said...

80 out of 100 (80%)
Ha ha ha number 2

***Tear Drops On My Guitar*** said...

Sniffle...Sniffle...

I got a 40....

-Andi

Anonymous said...

hi ms.hinijosa.
umm.yeah...
i got a flipping 60 on my quiz!
i thought i was gonna do was better!
i studied!
anyway.....not my best.
=[.
goodbye.

-k.c

live.love.rock.94 said...

ummm.....
i got a 40%
i didn't study....
sry
ill try harder next time......
=((

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...

hey miss.
well i got a 100.
o yeah studying pays off.
well i dont think i did that really good on that essay thingy.
well laters.
♠ alex ♣

mRs.PaRkEr roxz BaSkEtBaLl !!! said...

miss i am sooooo but soooooo SORRY i got a 25......... i can't believe it !!!!! {tear} :(

[[hes[[loves]me]] [[not her]] said...

hey miss i got a 30 on my quiz...not soo good...
laters
andrea g.

[i rock your tiny socks] said...

miss i got i 50% that is very bad so yea bye shame

=[

Little Miss Nerd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XxRoCkOnxX said...

hey mrssss.
hahaha.

uhh i gotta 60
uh yea.

ok bye. :D

<33

angle101 said...

Mrs. Hinojosa, I got a 55 on my quiz.
wahwahwahwahwahwha!

ChristineAngeline said...

Hi ms. Hinojosa I got a 70 on the quiz(sad,dissapointed face). I think I did good on the short answer question though, so hopefully that will help.

adelaido said...

; )

Anonymous said...

I'm in 7th B. Just to let you know I'm done with everything. I know, wow. I'm so wierd.

adelaido said...

i got a 75

Ivette Cavazos said...

im done with my powerpint

i got a 90

titanblue20 said...

hi

titanblue20 said...

Igot a 100 and Alex got a 70 (ha alex ha!:) )