Monday, May 28, 2007

SEMESTER FINAL

ASSIGN YOURSELF:
8 REFLECTIONS DUE-PRINTED OR POSTED TO BLOG


DO NOW: LEARN2TYPE


IN CLASS:
LOG INTO QUIZSTAR, TAKE SEMESTER FINAL, THERE ARE 33 QUESTIONS.


AREAS OF INTERACTION
ATL-How did I learn best in this assignment, How do I know? How do I communicate understanding?

COMMUNITY & SERVICE- How can I make a difference in the community and the society?

HOMO FABER- WHY AND HOW DO WE CREATE? WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES?

HEALTH & SOCIAL EDUCATION- HOW DO I THINK AND ACT ? HOW AM I CHANGING, HOW CAN I LOOK AFTER MYSELF AND OTHERS?

ENVIRONMENT- WHERE DO WE LIVE ? WHAT RESOURCES DO WE HAVE OR NEED? WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES.

6 comments:

Yao Ming said...

Hey yo miss i got a 90 0n the quiz

i'm going to work on the other

project.

gracie [[lovelyxkids]] said...

i got a 94% on my semester exam.

[:

-gracie

[i rock your tiny socks] said...

miss i got a 78% on my test awsome yes i got a good grade


[: yea i rock my own socks off

Anonymous said...

i got a 90% on my quiz-jordan

bryan man said...

FINAL EXAM TA 1
Your Score : 81 out of 100 (81%)
ha ha hahaha i got an 81

Te kiero Mushho!!!!Liz said...

Hey ms this is my other blog b_bye