Thursday, April 26, 2007

THURSDAY

ASSIGN YOURSELF: Ch.12 V&Q

DO NOW: ESSAY ON PRIVACY

IN CLASS : FINISH ESSAY AND POST TO YOUR BLOG!
key points to include

* importance of anonymity in cyberspace.
* examples of safe chatting behavior
* information found in privacy policies
* Tips regarding how to keep private identity information private
* Ways in which web sites get information about users.

9 comments:

Yao Ming said...

HEY YO MISS I GOT ANOTHER 100 AND I

AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY ESSAY I JUST

NEED HALF A PAGE AND A BIBLIOGRAPHY


[[YAO MING]]

[[hes[[loves]me]] [[not her]] said...

i finished the 3 paragraph thing and the bibliogrophy and i posted it on my blog!!
andy g.

Lucero said...

yo mrs. i'm done!!

Yao Ming said...

HEY YO MISS NO WI FINISHED AND I AM

GOING TO GO AROUND AND HELP OTHERS



[[YAO MING]]

bryan man said...

i got a 100


i also finished my essay

[ha ha ha ha ha].........[ha]

BrY@N ToRrEs # 14 said...

ok mis kassie finally got my blogger ok well ya add me to the list

titanblue20 said...

yah it should be there should (it better be!)

there is best friend you just have to find theme said...

hey i got 100 not i got 60 sorry

Angel Garza said...

i got an 80 on my quiz