ASSIGN YOURSELF: CH.11 V&Q -Get from my website
DO NOW: LEARN2TYPE -3 TIMES
IN CLASS; Take quiz in quizstar- Ch.10 Flying High & Low
Finish class assignment - Know your Netiquette
Answer the 4 scenarios- either typed in Word or onto
your blog to post. Those who typed in Word need to print 10
minutes before the end of the period.
IF YOU ARE USING YOUR BLOG
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME COMMENTS!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
i got a 100% on my ch.10.
:)
-gracie
I got a 100% on my chapter 10 test to. One day i will beat gracy...one day. Laughing evily.
i am number 2 ya
i got a 100 ya
hmm i gotta 80% on my flippin quiz..
ok.
<33.
rebecca
hey miss!!
o i got a 80%% on my test.=][=
well laters.
[[alex]]
I got a 90% .i rock. yes!
ummm.
i got a 60 on my quiz..
yup.
:[.
[[nick && k.c]]
hey yo miss i got a 100% on my ch. 1o quiz!!
DON'T FORGET THAT ON FRIDAY ITS CINAMON TIME
;}
oh,
i finished AC179 on internet privacy.
♥
oh yes.
-gracie
i got a 100 and i finished ac173 :)
i got a 70% on the quiz....
and i posted the blog...
bye...
Clarissa
I got a 100 on my quiz, and I finished my assignment
yeah i got a 80
:-p
I finishedthe assignment!!!! Kno why?
Cuz I Rock!
ohh yea..
umm i finished the new assignment thingy.
the don't one..
yea
<33.
rebecca
*Xx.RoCk On.xX*
what^^
miss
i got a 80 on my quiz
Post a Comment