ASSIGN YOURSELF: CH.10 V&Q
DO NOW:
1.****LOG INTO QUIZSTAR AND TAKE MYP PRETEST*****
I EXPECT EVERYONE TO GET A 90+ OR ABOVE.
IN CLASS:
1. POST A COMMENT TO MY BLOG WITH YOUR GRADE FOR THE QUIZ.
2. FINISH ALL OF THESE MUST BE POSTED BY TODAY-THURSDAY!!
ac019- Broadcast news
ac127- How to essay
ac170- Internet Safety rules
HAVE A GREAT EASTER BREAK!!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
hey mrs.hinojosa i got 100 on my pre test thing okay well blog you later!!....:)
hey mrs.hinajosa i got a 100 on my test..well see you later! :)
Ms.Hinojosa.
I got a 100% on my pre-test thing.
[[wooo!!!]]
oh, yeah i will do the ch.10 if i find the time.
many people are asking for help.
[[ i'll do my best to try to help them.]]
:D
oh okay.
cristism? i think i can do that.
:]
-gracie
p.s. wo!
its my birthday before easter!!!
heck yesss.♥
UMM...
i got a 90% on the pre-test thing....
oh yesss... im good....
ha!!!!
i rule...
well, uh...
MERRY EASTER!!!!
- Clarissa ♥ nick
Hey Mrs. I got a 90 on my pretest1
Wooooooooooooooo!
Can we have our doughnuts now?
Hey yo miss I got a 100 on the test and all of my stuff is already posted
c
i finish my questions
Check the work miss sweeeeeeet totally dude
Post a Comment