ASSIGN YOURSELF: CH.11 V&Q -Get from my website
DO NOW: LEARN2TYPE -3 TIMES
IN CLASS; Take quiz in quizstar- Ch.10 Flying High & Low
Finish class assignment - Know your Netiquette
Answer the 4 scenarios- either typed in Word or onto
your blog to post. Those who typed in Word need to print 10
minutes before the end of the period.
IF YOU ARE USING YOUR BLOG
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME COMMENTS!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
ms. hinohosa im finished leo
hi teach i am done (so happy) :-)
mrs. I got a 90 on my quiz. Yay!
mrs. im done i got a 100 on the quiz
Jessica Salgado
I'm done
Mrs. Hinojosa
ms.H im finished omar ortega
hi miss
okay.
so i got 100 on my quiz
&
i finished my assignment(4 scenarios.)
i auctally understood.
i think im getting better at this.
Alex.
hey mrs hinojosa i finished my ?,s
see ya l8terz mrs bye
=0
=)
mrs. hinojosaim done
im done
I am done Mrs. Hinojosa
o i finished
Post a Comment