Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AC173- NETIQUETTE

ASSIGN YOURSELF: AC173 DUE THIS WEEK- NETIQUETTE DO'S AND DON'TS- BEGIN AFTER LEARN2TYPE 3 WPM SCORES

DO NOW: GO TO Learn2type- from my website- LOG IN USING: Ideapublics200, password same: ideapublics200, class id 6595 once in you will see this header- click on the fun stuff-- Typing test

OBJECTIVE: This week, to learn about the netiquette do's and don'ts.-->(AC173) Chapter 10 Technology in the Airline Industry and Water Industry.-->(Flying High-Flying Low.)FORMAT OF YOUR RESPONSE

EMAIL- Do's and Don'ts
SCENARIO: WHAT MIGHT JUANITA SAY TO ELISA
1.
2.
3.
Chat -Do's and Don'ts
SCENDARIO: WHAT SHOULD SEAN DO?
1.
2.
3.

IM Do's and Don'ts
SCENARIO: What are your ideas?
1.
2.
3.

Message Board Do's and Don'ts
SCENARIO: How should Malcom respond?
1.
2.
3.

11 comments:

Fez said...

Ms. Hinojosa Im done

Leo said...

ms. hinojosa im done

titanblue20 said...

Yay I've finally finished!! oh hi!!

Alex.[that used to be go to girl.] said...

Ms. Hinojosa, i finished my ac173.
just thought i'd let you know.



Alex

Brownie said...

mrs. hinojosa, I finished! Hooray!!!!!`

Jessica said...

Mrs. Hinojosa
I am done
Jessica S.

gABii said...

hi mrs.hinojsa how are you it's me gaby g.

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. i'm so sleepy. got to go studdy for your chapter to quiz!

-martha

Little Miss Nerd said...

hi Ms. Hinojosa i done :-)

titanblue20 said...

Hey I finished yesterday but I wanted to post a comment any way, you know just to say hi ; so..... HI !! (and yes I capitolized that cuz in my mind I was yelling that *hi* )

angelgarza said...

a havent toke my quiz yet!!!!

these is @ngel g@rz@