Thursday, March 29, 2007

7TH GRADE STUDENTS

You must post your ac127 to your blog.

HOW TO

1. Take a screen shot picture
2. Click shift, apple, 4
3. Use the mouse and highlight your assignment completely.
4. Click on create -under post
5. Click on the picture
6. Upload the picture from your desktop.
7. Click publish
8. Leave me a comment about what you accomplished.

43 comments:

Leo said...

Mrs. Hinojosa I am finished Leo

Te kiero Mushho!!!!Liz said...

*Oh yeah Ms.Hinojosa
I got a blog(awsome)Much love Lizbeth!*

Fez said...

Ms. Hinohosa I finished
Fernando

brownie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaron said...

i did it we are going to winare soccer game 3 0

brownie said...

Mrs. Hinojosa, I finished! Yay!
Julia

Starbucks ROCKS! [♥Hardcore♥] said...

o hey mrs.hinojosa
crystal

titanblue20 said...

I love ur class!!! ~whispers~ It's beter than spanish. (just don't tell mr.Royer.

Jessica said...

Mrs. Hinojosa
I am finish
Jessica

R@mo5 4 ever [love j.s] said...

hey miss i did it yayyyy im stupid i have about 5 of em by roxanna ramos

Cherry Machete. said...

yop.
im finished:]
nikki

Alex.[that used to be go to girl.] said...

Yay. i auctally was able to do this..im so proud!

Alex San Miguel

Little Miss Nerd said...

Mrs.hinojosa I am finished

sofia

ps love class

UnDeRoAtH oWnS mE said...

I FINISHED!!!! I HAVE A BLOG!!!!

bryan man said...

hi

i think i'm number 4 or 5


sincerly bryan martinez

v3_3_morales said...

i finished

gracie [[lovelyxkids]] said...

hmm... yes..

omg!!!! ms.hinjosa.
i got a blog & i posted my work.
& i have a really CUTE lyt.. but i want another one--but yeah.

BTW.. i love your page.
class was.. interesting today

skater360 said...

i done it

Yao Ming said...

HEY YO MISS WHERE ARE MY CINAMON ROLLS? I GOT A BLOG FOR THE FIRST TIME!! AND THE HOUSTON ROCKETS ARE THE BEST TEAM BESIDES THE SPURS!!!

Anonymous said...

anthonyanthonyanthony

LIL TiGeR said...

bang!bang! ME AGAINST THE WALL...

Anonymous said...

micheal jordan 23/eddie

Anonymous said...

i love anthony from beyonce

Anonymous said...

teletubies

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...

hey mrs.hinojosa!i!
this is so awesome to do this.
you rock.
you are so cooler than mr.royer[[hes so boring]]
well laters!
-alex villa

Anonymous said...

i love anthony from beyonce

***Tear Drops On My Guitar*** said...

IM DONE! THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live.love.rock.94 said...

yo...
whats up...
so... umm... ya...
well.... um.... ok...
so.... um... L8R!!!
Clarissa!!!

cartman said...

Eddie plays with antonio

mRs.PaRkEr roxz BaSkEtBaLl !!! said...

gmmRs.HiNoJoSa RoX !!!!! I'm done !!! (niki)

XxRoCkOnxX said...

umm
there.. i'm done.
bye

Lucero said...

hey i think am done!!
i love david!!

Norm@ said...

hey miss
i got a blog horray!!!!!!!!!!
its awsome
much love ~norma~
w/b

Ivette Herrera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivette Herrera said...

Mrs. i am done
ivette

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs. I'm martha just to let you know. when we where sopposed to make a blog I was the first one to finish, you eaven used it as an example. Then I was late for lunch. I guess I was too happy to have a blog.

cooookiesandmilk said...

Hey Ms. Hinojosa im done. its domingo



iRoCkMuFfInSsOx

skater360 said...

i got an 100 on my quiz thats flippen ausome

[i rock your tiny socks] said...

i got both of those things on my thing so yea and now ia m commenting you so yea well bye bye charity 0_o

Lucero said...

WOW I GOT A 80 ON MY QUIZ

***Tear Drops On My Guitar*** said...

Okkkayyyyyy!!!!!! Gosh im done hopefully i did this right?!?


Love, Andi

Lucero said...

waz that a quiz cauze it was so easy i didn't even take my time on it & i got a 100.
bye :-P

Norm@ said...

hey wazz up
mrs. hinojosa im going 2 lunch
horray!!!!!!!!!!!
-norma-