Friday, March 30, 2007

7B STUDENTS

POST HERE AND LET SEE WHO IS FIRST!

33 comments:

Yao Ming said...

HEY YO MISS WHERE ARE MY CINAMON ROLLS?!!!??

LIL TiGeR said...

bang!bang!ME AGAINST THE WALL...

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristineAngeline said...

Making Blogs was way better than just reading all the boring chapters all the time! Hey by the way I want cinnamon rolls too!

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...

hi mrs.hinojosa.
this so rocks.
your better than mr.royer.
well laters!

ben stop asking for cinnamon rolls.
you acy like you havent eaten!
bye.
alex

angle101 said...

wuz up miss! I LOVE SPONGEBOB! YA! YA! YA! YA! YA! I want Cinimmon Rolls TOO!

[[hes[[loves]me]] [[not her]] said...

hey miss....yea christine is right making blogs is better!!

bryan man said...

hi
see anthony because he is a cool guy

gracie [[lovelyxkids]] said...

hey.
well yeah i finished the last post.
and posted it.
<3

-gracie

angle101 said...

Mrs. Hinojosa my grade today was a 40. And I want to change the quiz that that is called Ch. 2 Chips pf Sand. On that one I got a 40.
Oh and Hi Mrs.

ChristineAngeline said...

Hey ms.hinojosa, i got an 80 on the test i thought it was going to be easier, but apparently i was wrong.

gracie [[lovelyxkids]] said...

hmm i got an 80% on that quiz.
i think that's pretty good.
:]

well just letting you know,
i posted both ac019 and ac027.

:D

laters.
-gracie.♥

[[hes[[loves]me]] [[not her]] said...

hey teacher i mean miss hinojosa i got a 60 on my test ...not soo good i know but at least i didnt get a 9 or a 19 haha okay bye...peoples hi!!!

live.love.rock.94 said...

uh...
so...umm... i got a 70% on my quiz....
so i now oficially rock!!!! chessss.....
ANYWHOS!!!! umm.... L8R

i luv nick ♥ clarissa

cartman said...

blank

cartman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cartman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cartman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexs blog said...

4-3-07 hello ms on my test i got a 70 can you replace it with any bad grades i have thank you.

cartman said...

anthony cant play basketball

cartman said...

fact: anthony is tall

cartman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cartman said...

Fact: anthony is smaller than a basketball

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...

hey mrs.hinojosa.
well i posted my ac170 project.
well laters.
=]
o yea i got a 50 on my test today.
i know its bad.=[
dont laugh.
bye,mrs.hinojosa.

ChristineAngeline said...

Hi Ms Hinojosa, I couldn't load ac019 to my blog. I will save it to my email and load it on thursday.Thanks, Laters.

[♠]alex[♣]™ said...

hey mis.
sucks you werent here today.
the subsituite wuz mean.=[
o i got a 90 on my test.
[[heck yess]]!
well laters.

bryan man said...

hi mrs

I got a 100 on my quiz. i hope you have a great easter

mRs.PaRkEr roxz BaSkEtBaLl !!! said...

Hey miss, what happen 2 u ??? the sub is MEAN .....now that i member i got a 100 on the quiz ....... it was EASY !!!!! well you should see the school, it is BAD !!!!

ChristineAngeline said...

Ms. Hinojosa for some reason niether my computer at home or the computers in the computer lab will let me put ac19 on my blog. Please help me with it on Monday or Tuesday.

ChristineAngeline said...

By the way I got a Hundred on the test.

there is best friend you just have to find theme said...

hey miss it me lizzy i got a 70 on my qiuz ok bye

mRs.PaRkEr roxz BaSkEtBaLl !!! said...

hey miss i got a 100 and i'm done i just need to post one from word and publish the other one.


bye,
niki


b~ball Roxz !!!!!
(basketball)

angle101 said...

Mrs. I got A 100 on my quiz